Csl Plasma has currently many deals & coupons on coderzone.org that will help you to get discounts you wouldn’t have imagined. Csl Plasma. offers the best prices on Plasma Donation Center & more. Csl Plasma Coupon will help you save an average of $6. For more savings and discounts, please visit the official online store of Csl Plasma
CSL Plasma Coupon January 2021
Receive An Extra $6 Bonus : This offer only accessible for new donors. You need to print this coupon or show on your mobile device to a CSL Plasma team member at the time of donation. This promo code redeemable once and may not be combined with other offers.
New donors can earn up to $400 : Compensation and promotions for eligible, qualified donors vary by location and weight. Ask the center manager at your preferred donation location for details about your compensation.
Earn an extra $10 bonus upon donation completion: Applicable for all eligible, qualified new donors. Bonus paid out as $5 on first donation and $5 on the second donation within a 30-day period. CSL Plasma employees are not eligible for this offer. Offer valid until 12.30.20
As A NEW Plasma Donor, You Could Receive More Than $500* – CSL Plasma : Applicable for eligible new donors. New donors must bring a photo ID, proof of address & Social Security card.
Who We Are
CSL Plasma is one of the world’s largest collectors of human plasma.
As a leader in plasma collection, CSL Plasma is committed to excellence and innovation in everything we do. Our work helps to ensure that tens of thousands of people are able to live normal, healthy lives. We are committed to our work because lives depend on us.
CSL Plasma operates one of the world’s largest and most sophisticated plasma collection networks, with more than 270 plasma collection centers in the U.S., Europe, and China and employs over 12,000 employees.
CSL Plasma is vertically integrated, meaning plasma collected at CSL Plasma facilities is used by CSL Behring for the sole purpose of manufacture and deliver its life-saving therapies to people in more than 60 countries.
CSL Plasma is a subsidiary of CSL Behring, a global biotech leader and a member of the CSL Group of companies. The parent company, CSL Limited (ASX:CSL; USOTC:CSLLY), headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. For more information, visit www.csl.com
How much you can earn: $20 to $45 per donation depending on weight; CSL also offers periodic rewards and promotions.
Method of payment: Prepaid debit card
Locations: Find your nearest CSL Plasma facility; CSL has locations in Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia.
Source: CSL Plasma’s frequently asked questions page and a call to customer service
Requirements for Donating Plasma
The American Association of Blood Banks (AABB) standards and U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations limit plasma donation to twice in a seven-day period and once in a two-day period. Since the number of times you can donate plasma is restricted, you’ll likely want to make sure you’re choosing the highest-paying donation center in your area. You’ll also want to be sure you meet the donation center’s requirements before visiting.
csl plasma coupons 2021 | csl plasma coupon $5 2021 | csl plasma coupon $5 | csl plasma coupons 2021 | csl plasma coupon facebook | csl plasma bonus coupons 2021 | csl plasma returning donor coupon 2021 | csl plasma coupons | csl plasma bonus coupons | csl plasma coupons 2021 | csl plasma coupon returning donor | csl plasma bonus coupons 2021 | csl plasma returning donor coupon 2021 | csl plasma coupons december 2021
csl plasma coupons july 2021 | csl plasma 6 dollar coupon | csl plasma donation coupons | csl plasma coupons october 2021 | csl plasma google coupon | csl plasma bonus coupons 2021 | csl plasma coupons august 2021 | csl plasma coupons september 2021 | csl plasma coupons june 2021 | csl plasma extra money coupon | csl plasma $10 coupon | csl plasma coupon 2021 bonus | csl plasma coupons dec 2021 | csl plasma coupons Tulsa | csl plasma extra $5 coupon |csl plasma coupons for 2021
To donate plasma at most plasma donation centers, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old (19 in Alabama); some donation centers also have an upper age limit around 65 to 70 years old
- Weigh at least 110 pounds (See our list of places where you can weigh yourself for free)
- Have a valid and current government-issued photo ID
- Provide proof of residency
- Have your original Social Security card
Donors should be in good general health and feel well on the day of donation. You will need to undergo a pre-screening physical on your first visit to determine whether you are eligible to donate plasma.
There are also some factors that can make you ineligible to donate blood. These include:
- Certain medical conditions: HIV-positive; hepatitis (if infected after age 11); babesiosis; Chagas’ disease; risk factors or a blood relative with Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (mad cow disease)
- Certain medications: Blood clotting or blood thinning medication or isotretinoin (used to treat severe acne); have taken etretinate (Tegison) for psoriasis; injected drugs that were not prescribed by a doctor
- Certain travel experiences: Recent visit to a malaria-risk country; received a blood transfusion in France or the UK from 1980 to the present; or have recently spent significant time outside of the U.S. and/or Canada
- Previous donations: If you have donated whole blood within the last eight weeks or red blood cells within the past 16 weeks, you may need to wait to begin donating plasma. Also, you cannot typically donate to two different plasma donation centers at the same time.
- Personal history: Men who’ve had sex with another man within 12 months; women who’ve had sex with a man who’s had sex with another man within 12 months
- Illegal activities: Due to health risks, you cannot donate if you have exchanged sex for money or drugs.
- Body modifications: Have gotten a piercing or tattoo in the past 12 months in one of the following states: Georgia, Idaho, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania, Utah, Wyoming, or Washington, D.C.
You can find a full explanation of blood donor qualifications, including whether a particular condition or circumstance exempts you from donating blood, on the Eligibility Criteria page of the American Red Cross website.